Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, December 6, 2010 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – November 15 & November 29
Library board – October 26
Community Center Board – October 6
Committee of the Whole – November 15
Planning & Zoning Committee – November 8
- Belle Plaine Partners for Beautification Update on Beautiful Plaines Park Project.
- Motion Authorizing Payment of $10,560 for Lead Abatement to Connerly Construction for Housing Rehabilitation at 1713 7th Avenue.
- Motion to Approve Final Retainage Payment of $12,074.01 to Denver Underground & Grading Inc. for the Sanitary & Storm Sewer Improvement Project
- Motion to Approve Design Committee Recommendation for a Commercial Interior Grant Not to Exceed $1,800 for Grand Central Station – 803 12th Street.
- 1st Reading of Ordinance #10-6 – Adding Chapter 91 Yard Waste and the Municipal Compost Area and Yard Waste Disposal
- The Oasis – Renewal of Class C Liquor, Outdoor Service & Sunday Sales Licenses
- Resolution #10-12-1 – Adopting the Benton County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Motion to Appoint Christy Hawkins to the Planning and Zoning Board – June 30, 2013.
- Motion to Appoint Wade Roth to the Planning and Zoning Board – June 30, 2014.
- Motion to Approve City Administrator Request to Host Employee Potluck Lunch on December 22nd.
- Motion For Closed Session – To discuss the purchase of particular real estate where premature disclosure could be reasonably expected to increase the price the governmental body would have to pay for the property. Iowa Code 21.5(1)(j).
- City Administrator’s Report
- Downtown Revitalization Project Update.
- Public Informational Meeting – Thursday, December 9th, 5:30 p.m. at Community Center.
17. Old Business