Posted on December 17th, 2010 by kaye
Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chamber
Monday, December 20, 2010 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – December 6
- Nuisance Hearing – James and Lori Bridgewater
- Snow Emergency Ticket – Nikki Sloan – 702 15th Street
- 2nd Reading of Ordinance #10-6 – Adding Chapter 91 Yard Waste and the Municipal Compost Area and Yard Waste Disposal
- Resolution #10-12-2 – Approve Transfer of Funds
- Resolution #10-12-3 – Set a Public Hearing for Community Input on an Application for Funding Through the Community Development Block Grant Program
- Resolution #10-12-4 – Set Date for Public Hearing for 2010-2011 Budget Amendment January 3
- Motion to Approve Service Agreement with the East Central Iowa Council of Governments for the preparation of an Environmental Review for Streetscape Improvements.
- Motion to Approve Subrecipient Agreement with Belle Plaine Community Development Corporation with Respect to the $500,000 Community Development Block Grant and Implementation of the Façade Project
- Motion to Approve Five-Year Airport Capital Improvement Plan and Submittal of Pre-Application for Purchase of Wetlands.
- Motion Authorizing Payment of $4,074 to Brad and Sara Hayes, 1713 7th Avenue, for Homeowner Contribution Refund in the Housing Rehabilitation Program.
- Motion Approving Purchase Agreement for the Acquisition and Development of 8.5 acres of Real Estate in the West ½ of the Northwest Quarter of Section 29, Township 82 N, Range 12 West of the Fifth P.M. in Benton County – (Pech Property)
- Belle Plaine Community Development Report
- Police Department Report – Chief Hudson
- Set Date for January Work Session
- Employee Recognition – Chief Hudson – 15 Years of Service
- City Administrator’s Report
- Acquisition of Hansen Building (807 12th Street) & Foster Property (1403 10th Avenue)
- Downtown Revitalization Project Update
- Old Business