Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, January 3, 2011 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – December 20
Receive/File Minutes – Library Board November 23 & December 6
- Public Hearing – 6:00 p.m. Proposed 2010-2011 Budget Amendment
Resolution #11-1-1 – Approval of 2010 – 2011 Budget Amendment
- Public Hearing 6:00 p.m. – Community Input on an Application for Funding Through the Community Development Block Grant Program
Resolution #11-1-3 – Authorizing & Approving the Submission of an Application to the State of Iowa Department of Economic Development for the Community Development Block Grant Sustainable Community Demonstration Project Fund in the Amount of $300,000
- Public Hearing – 6:00 p.m. Community Input on Transfer of Real Estate
- Nuisance Hearing – Doug Zerba
- 3rd Reading of Ordinance #10-6 – Adding Chapter 91 Yard Waste and the Municipal Compost Area and Yard Waste Disposal
- Resolution #11-1-2 – Setting User Fee Rates for Compost Area and Yard Waste Disposal Site
- Motion to Approve Agreement with T & W Grinding to Provide Composting Services at a City Site.
- Motion to Approve Bid for Demolition of House at 1403 10th Avenue.
- Motion to Approve Design Committee Recommendation for a Commercial Interior Grant Not to Exceed $1,000 for Annette’s Styling Hutch.
- Motion to Appoint Belle Plaine Community Development Director Sheila Hlas to the Benton Development Group as Community Representative.
- City Administrator’s Report
- Downtown Revitalization Project Update
- 2011-2012 Budget Update
- Old Business
Category: Council Agendas