Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, March 7, 2011 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Consent Agenda-Council Minutes – February 22
Receive/File Minutes – Library Board January 25 & Committee of the Whole – February 22
- Belle Plaine Country Club – Renewal of Class C Liquor, Outdoor Service & Sunday Sales Permits
- Resolution #11-3-1 – Authorizing BP Partners for Beautification to Construct Public Signs
- Resolution #11-3-2 – Setting Water, Sewer & Garbage Collection Rates Effective 7/1/11
- Kyle Spading, Park & Recreation Director – Annual Report
- Consideration of Clean-Up Day – May 2nd
- Consideration of Legion Auxiliary Request to Locate Blue Star Memorial at City Hall.
- Consideration of Fixed Base Operator Agreement
- Consideration of Airport Parcel Lease Agreement
- Consideration of Request to Locate Propane Tank Storage Cage on the Sidewalk in Front of True Value
- Consideration of Request to Waive Garbage Fee at 85 8th Street – Jerry DeJoode (Tenant)
- Consideration of MidWestOne Bank Request to Temporarily Locate ATM Machine Along Alley at Motor Bank.
- Motion to Approve Two-Year Contract Renewal for Mowing of City Properties with David Ehle.
- Consideration of Disposition of 1403 10th Avenue.
- City Administrator Reports:
- Downtown Rehabilitation Project Update
- Bid Opening – Tuesday, March 8th, 2:00 p.m. @ City Hall
- Main Street Iowa “Preparing for Construction” Wrap Up Session, Wednesday, March 16th, Noon @ the Museum also a MSI Educational Session at the High School from 9:52-10:40 a.m.
- Main Street Iowa Award Celebration – Friday, April 1st in Des Moines
- Economic Development Summit Sponsored by ECICOG – Thursday, April 7th beginning at 7:30 a.m. in Cedar Rapids.
- Correspondence Old Business
Category: Council Agendas