Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, May 2, 2011 6:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Consent Agenda-Council Minutes – April 18
Receive/File Minutes – Library Board – March 22; Planning & Zoning – April 11
Committee of the Whole – April 18; Board of Adjustment –
4. Downtown Revitalization Project Update
5. Resolution #11-5-1 Designating Depository Banks for City Funds
6. Zip Mart – Renewal of Class E Liquor, Carryout Beer and Wine & Sunday Sales Permits
7. Pizza Hut – Renewal of Class B Beer and Sunday Sales Permits
8. Resolution #11-5-2 Setting – Construction of Snow Removal Equipment Storage Building Project Set Public Hearing Date/Time on Proposed Plans, Specifications, Form of Contract and Estimated Cost and Direct the Publication of Notice to Bidders June 6, 2011 6:00 p.m.
8. Carol Burgett – Building a Better Belle Plaine
9. Resolution #11-5-3 – Approving a Loan Agreement and Providing for the Issuance of $2,000,000 General Obligation Corporate Bonds, Series 2011A and Providing for the Levy of Taxes
10. Consideration of Administrative Policy for Employee Computer and Internet Usage.
11. Consideration of Design Committee Recommendation for Commercial Interior Grant for Lincoln Café – $1,941.
12. Consideration of Dump Box Purchase for 2003 Freightliner Truck
13. Motion to Approve IDOT Five-Year Agreement for Maintenance and Repair of Primary Roads in Municipalities.
14. Resolution #11-5-4- Approving Partial Payment No. 1 Relating to the Downtown Revitalization Project $70,810.15
15. Residents Comments
16. City Administrator’s Reports:
18. Old Business
Category: Council Agendas