Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, October 3, 2011 6:00 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Consent Agenda- Council Minutes – September 19, Bills
Receiving/Filing of Minutes - Library Board August 23 Committee of the Whole- September 19
- Open Sealed Bids to Sell Real Estate Located at 1403 10th Avenue
Resolution #11-10-1 – Proposal to Sell Real Estate
Set Public Hearing Date – October 17 6:00 p.m.
- Nuisance Hearing – Peggy Martin 1805 8th Avenue
Extension of Time
- Consideration of True Value Request to Open Intersection at 12th Street and 9th Avenue
- Appoint Nelsene Beck to Library Board – 6 year term ending July 2017
- Set Trick or Treat Hours October 31 (5:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Belle Plaine Development Corporation – Request to Close Main Street (800 Block)
Trunk or Treat October 31st 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Resolution #11-10-2 – Approve Partial Payment #2 Airport Snow Removal Equipment Storage Bldg
To Garling Construction @ $ 41,706.00
- Resolution #11-10-3 – Approve Change Order #1 Airport Snow Removal Equipment Storage Bldg
- Resolution #11-10-4 – Approve Change Order #2 Airport Snow Removal Equipment Storage Bldg
- Resolution #11-10-5 – Approval of New Street Light 13th Avenue Between 13th Street & 15th Street
- Resolution # 11-10-6 - Approving Partial Payment #6 Garling Construction Relating to the Downtown Revitalization Project @ $356,719.30.
- Motion to Approve Water Meter Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Residents Comments
- City Administrator’s Reports:
1. Update on Downtown Revitalization Project
2. Update on Snow Removal Equipment Storage Building Correspondence
- Old Business
Category: Council Agendas