Posted on January 13th, 2012 by kaye
Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, January 16, 2012 6:oo pm
- 1. Call to Order
- 2. Roll Call
- 3. Approval of Consent Agenda – January 4thCouncil Minutes Bills & Receiving/Filing of Minutes – Planning & Zoning Board – November 14th
Park Board – January 11th
- 4. Belle Plaine Bowl – Renewal of Class Liquor & Sunday Sales Permits
- 5. Set Date/Time – Public Hearing 2011-2012 Budget Amendment February 20th 6:00 p.m.
- 6. Resolution #12-1-3 – Resolution of Necessity for unpaid city bills
- 7. Consideration of Contract Iowa Department of Transportation Agreement for Iowa Living Roadways Project Grant — $18,262.38.
- 8. Consideration of Iowa Department of Natural Resources Agreement for Derelict Building Grant, not to Exceed $9,450, to be used for Asbestos Abatement at 830 12th Street.
- 9. Consideration of Motion Authorizing Payment of $27,325.49 to Hawkeye Area Community Action Program for Housing Rehabilitation at 1307 2nd Avenue.
- 10. Consideration of Motion Approving Design Committee Recommendation Authorizing a Façade Grant in the Amount of $1,998.67 at 801 12th Street, Norgaard Law Office.
- 11. Consideration of Motion Approving Design Committee Recommendation Authorizing Commercial Interior Grant in the Amount of $725.12 at 821 13th Street, Drahn Insurance Agency.
- 12. Consideration of Corrective Action Plan for 1504 7th Avenue – Elizabeth Parks
- 13. Consideration of Appointment for Benton Development Group Board of Directors for 2012.
- 14. Consideration of Joining the U.S. Highway 30 Coalition of Iowa.
- 15. Set Date for Budget Work Session
- 16. Set Date for February Work Session
- 17. Belle Plaine Community Development Report – Director Sheila Hlas
- 18. Police Department Report – Chief Hudson
- 19. Residents Comments:
- 20. City Administrator’s Reports:
- 21. Correspondence
- 22. Old Business
- 23. Adjournment
Category: Council Agendas