Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, March 5, 2012 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Consent Agenda – February 21th Council Minutes
Bills & Receiving/Filing of Minutes – Library Board – January 24 & Committee/Whole – Feb 21
- Residents Comments
- Public Hearing – 6:00 pm 2012-2013 Budget
- Consideration of Motion to Approve 2012-2013 Budget
- Casey’s – Renewal of Class C Beer & Sunday Sales Permits
- Resolution #12-3-2 – Set Water, Sewer & Garbage Rates Effective July 1, 2012
- Resolution #12-3-1 – Approving Partial Payment #5 Relating to the Belle Plaine Municipal Airport Snow Removal Equipment Storage Building to Garling Construction in the Amount of $19,126.32.
- Consideration of Corrective Action Proposal Presented by RDG Planning & Design in Regard to Stormwater Seepage in Basements in the Downtown Revitalization Project Area.
- Resolution #12-3-3 – Approving Partial Payment #12 Relating to the Downtown Revitalization Project to Garling Construction in the Amount of $157,396.95 to be Paid by the Belle Plaine Community Development Corporation.
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing Mayor to Sign Building Work Agreement with Tf 15 – Ccsb on 721.5 12th Street.
- Carol Wilcox – 605 6th Avenue – Request for City Assistance with Sewer/Water Service Line Replacement.
- Jean Vopalka – Animal Discussion
- City Administrator’s Reports:
- Vacation Leave – March 15, 16 & 19 thru 23
- Downtown Revitalization Project Update
15, Residents Comments
17. Old Business
Category: Council Agendas