Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, September 17, 2012 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – September 4
Bills & Receiving/Filing of Minutes From: Airport Commission – August 7th
- Residents Comments
- Open Public Hearing – 6:00 p.m.
Public Auction 723 12th Street
- Resolution #12-9-4 – Sale of Real Estate
- Nuisance Hearing – Kim Purk 913 11th Street
- Plumbers License – Contractors Plumbing
- Consideration of Motion Approving 1st Reading of Chapter 55 Pawnbrokers Ordinance
- Consideration of Motion Approving Amendment to Chapter 40 – Vehicular Traffic Control on Alley Between 7th & 8th Avenue and 7th & 8th Street.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Lease Agreement with American Youth Soccer Organization.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Design Committee Recommendation Authorizing Commercial Interior Grants for 728 and 730 12th Street, Not to Exceed $7,500 per Building, Oasis Grill.
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing Payment of 80 Hours of Vacation Time to Water/Wastewater Operator Chuck Ficken.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Request by Trevor Roster for Extension of Time to Remove/Move Fence at 1305 3rd Avenue.
16. City Administrator Report:
- 1. Update on National Register Nomination for Main Street Historic District
- 2. Water Restriction Update
- 3. Main Street Iowa Assessment Visit – October 2nd & 3rd.
17. Residents Comments
19. Old Business