Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, November 19, 2012 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – November 5 ; Bills & Receiving/Filing of Minutes From: Airport Commission – October 3 & November 15
- Residents Comments
- Belle Plaine Community Development Update – Director Sheila Hlas
- Consideration of Motion Approving Resolution #12-11-1 TIF Urban Renewal Area Report
- Consideration of Motion Approving Resolution #12-11-2 Pursuant to Iowa Code Chapter 80D.7 Regarding the Carrying of Handgun and Taser by Reserve Officer
- Consideration of Motion Approving Grieder Beverage Depot – Renewal of Class E Liquor, Carryout Beer & Wine and Sunday Sales
- Consideration of Motion Approving Amendment to City Administrator Employment Agreement
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing Belle Plaine Partners of Beautification to Submit a Iowa Living Roadways Grant to the State for Funding to Plant Trees Along Airport Entrance Road
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing Chief Hudson to Purchase Rifles for the Squad Cars
- Consideration of Motion Approving Design Committee Recommendation Authorizing Commercial Interior Grant, Not to Exceed $7,500, and Façade Grant, Not to Exceed $7,500, at 723 12th Street.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Design Committee Recommendation Authorizing Commercial Interior Grant, Not to Exceed $4,000, at 712 12th Street, Fabric & Pawn Shop.
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing Mayor to Sign Engineering Service Agreement with Clapsaddle-Garber Associates for Lighting Improvement Project at the Municipal Airport.
- Police Department Report – Chief Hudson
- City Administrator Report:
1. Water Restrictions Update
2. Wastewater Treatment System Facility Plan Update
3. ECICOG Legislative Update – Tuesday, November 20th, 4:00 p.m. — Coralville
18. Residents Comments
20. Old Business
Category: Council Agendas