Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, December 3, 2012 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – November 19
Bills & Receiving/Filing of Minutes From: Community Center Board – May 23; Park Board – November 21; Library Board – October 23
Committee/Whole – November 19
- Residents Comments
- 2011-12 Audit Report — Gina Trimble – Ridihalgh, Fuelling, Snitker, Weber & Co.
- Discussion on Request to Waive Dangerous and Vicious Animal Ordinance Chapter 60 in Regard to the Keeping of a Pit Bull – Earl Carter Jr.
- Resolution #12-12-1 – Approval of 2012-13 Transfers
- Consideration of Motion Approving City Administrator Sponsored Potluck Lunch for City Employees – Friday, December 21st.
- City Administrator Reports:
1. Aquatic Center Report
2. Water Restriction Update
11. Residents Comments
13. Old Business
14. Closed Session: — Iowa Code Section 21.5(c) “To discuss strategy with counsel in matters that are presently in litigation or where litigation is imminent where its disclosure would be likely to prejudice or disadvantage the position of the governmental body in that litigation.”
Category: Council Agendas