Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, December 17, 2012 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – December 3
- Residents Comments
- Consideration of Motion Approving Library Board Recommendation Appointing Missy Kriegel to Library Board Replacing Val Coffman – Term Expiring June 30, 2013.
- Resolution #12-2-2 – Transfer Consolidating Airport Line Item Accounts.
- Consideration of Motion Approving 2 Year Tree Removal Contract With Wiese Tree Service.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Mayor’s Appointment of City Council Union Negotiation Representatives.
- Consideration of Motion Waiving Downtown Parking Restrictions (Chapter 3-40-35) from 2:00 to 5:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing the Sale of Police Department Protective Vest to City of LaPorte City for $400.00.
- Consideration of Motion Approving the Federal Airport Improvement Program 5-year Capital Improvement Plan.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Amendment to Supervisor’s Benefit Policy Establishing Mileage Reimbursement Rate @ Forty Cents Per Mile.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Design Committee Recommendation Authorizing Commercial Interior Grant, Not to Exceed $3,000, at 722 12th Street, Drahos Shoe Store
- Police Department Report – Chief Hudson
- City Administrator Reports:
1. Water update
2. Wastewater facility plan update
17. Residents Comments
19. Old Business
20. Closed Session: Iowa Code Section 21.5(c) “To discuss strategy with counsel in matters that are presently in litigation or where litigation is imminent where its disclosure would be likely to prejudice or disadvantage the position of the governmental body in that litigation.”
Category: Council Agendas