Posted on May 17th, 2013 by Jacki
Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall, Council Chambers
Monday, May 20, 2013 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – May 20
Bills & Receiving/Filing of Minutes From: Planning/Zoning Board – March 11
- Residents Comments
- Public Hearing – 2012-2013 Budget Amendment 6:00 p.m.
- Consideration of Motion to Approve Resolution #13-5-8 – Certification to Adopt Budget Amendment
- Public Hearing – Proposed Application to US Agriculture for Emergency & Imminent Community Water Assistance Grant Program. 6:00 p.m.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Resolution #13-5-9- Authorizing an Application to the US Dept of Agriculture – Rural Development for Funding Assistance through the Emergency & Imminent Community Water Assistance Grant Program.
- Belle Plaine Community Development Report – Board Member Dale Weeda
- Police Department Report – Chief Hudson
- Set Date for June Work Session
- Consideration of Police Car Bids
- Consideration of Motion Approving Airport Commission Recommendation for the Assignment of Spill Pad Lease at the Municipal Airport from Speas Aviation to Holzwarth Flying Service.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Service Agreement with Anderson-Bogert Engineers for Downtown Streetscape Drainage Improvements Project.
- Consideration of Motion Approving Resolution #13-5-7 Authorizing Mayor to Sign Garling Construction Change Order 89R for Downtown Streetscape Drainage Improvements.
- Consideration of Motion Authorizing the Complimentary Usage of a T-Hangar at the Municipal Airport by Airport Commission Chairman Bruce Gapstur.
- City Administrator Reports:
- Streetscape Drainage Improvements Project Public Meeting – Thursday, May 23rd, 7:00 p.m. @ Community Center
- Congressman Braley Airport Visit – Monday, May 27th, Noon @ the Municipal Airport
- Johnson County Refuse Waste/Recycling Informational Meeting – Thursday, June 6th, 7:00 p.m. @ Community Center
- Shelter Cart Update
- Residents Comments
- Old Business
- Consideration of Motion to Enter Into Closed Session – Iowa Code 21.5(1)(c) To discuss strategy with counsel in matters that are presently in litigation or where litigation is imminent where its disclosure would be likely to prejudice or disadvantage the position of the government body in that litigation.
Category: Council Agendas