Belle Plaine City Council Meeting
City Hall – Council Chambers
Monday June 16th @ 6:00 pm
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Consent Agenda- Council Minutes of June 2, Library Minutes of May 27 & Bills received.
5. Resident Comments.
6. Belle Plaine Community Development Corporation Report: Sheila Hlas.
7. Police Report: Chief Hudson
8. Approve a Class B native Wine Permit (WBN) for Peddlers Mall.
9. Motion to approve Belle Plaine 4th of July Committee for Class B Beer (includes wine coolers) & Outdoor Service Permits.
10. Consideration of Motion approving Belle Plaine 4th of July request to close 12th street between 7th & 12th Avenue from 9-11;30 am for the Fourth of July Parade.
11. Consideration of motion approving Belle Plaine 4th of July Committee request to close 12th Street between 7th & 9th avenues on July 3rd from 3:00 pm to 1:00 am for the Car Show & Street Dance.
12. Set date for the July Committee of the Whole meeting.
13. Consideration of motion approving resolution #14-6-5 to set the date for a Public Hearing on Animal Licensing Delinquent fee list – July 7, 2014 @ 6:00 pm.
14. Consideration of motion approving Cigarette Permits. (Country Foods, Caseys, Zip Mart, Grieders Standard, Grieders Beverage Depot, & Dollar General.)
15. Approve Grand Central Station –Outdoor Service (July 3rd -4th).
16. Approve City Administration recommendation to hire David Carl for the Belle Plaine street department.
17. Approve the City Administration recommendation to hire Jed Wolf for the Belle Plaine water department.
18. Approve Class B Beer (BB) (includes wine coolers) License with Sunday sales permit for NPC International, Inc.: Pizza Hut #4350.
19. Approve outdoor service for the Oasis Tap for July 3rd & 4th.
20. Consideration of Motion approving Mayor’s recommendation for a 2.8% Wage Increases for Police Chief Kris Hudson & Parks & Recreation Director Stew Timm effective July 1, 2014.
21. Approve Vicki Schwab for another term on the tree board.
22. Possible approval of Belle Plaine Business Incentive Program.
23. City Administrator’s Report: City Credit Card
24. Possible approval of city credit card with a procedural guide.
25. Mayors Report: TBD
26. Residents Comments
28. Old Business
Category: Council Agendas